Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Keep me burning, Lord!


Are you slowly loosing that burning desire to serve Jesus with your life that was once in your heart when you first encountered Him? You must be running out of oil. What oil? The joy of our Salvation; the filling of the Holy Spirit in our souls. 

"Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and uphold me with a willing spirit." (Psa. 51:12)

Ask. Plead. Cry for His mercy, and you shall receive. 

Give me oil in my lamp
Keep me burning
Give me oil in my lamp
I pray, Hallelujah!
Give me oil in my lamp
Keep me burning
Keep me burning till the break of day.

Sing, Hosanna!, Sing, Hosanna!,
Sing, Hosanna! 
To the King of Kings.
Sing, Hosanna!, Sing, Hosanna!,
Sing, Hosanna! 
To the King!

Give me peace in my heart
Make me humble
Give me peace in my heart
I pray, Hallelujah!
Give me peace in my heart
Make me humble
Make me humble for another day.

-Jeph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting Rules:

1. No trolling or baiting; submit relevant responses to appropriate blog-posts.
2. No name calling, bashing, flaming or posting of any ad hominems or personal attacks or insults of any kind
3. No spamming, advertising or soliciting.
4. No littering in the comment-box (multi-posting or cross-posting).
5. No blasphemous post and no links to occultic and cultic materials and immoral sites.
6. No negative one-liners.
7. No impersonating
8. No heckling; harrassments
9. No posting in all caps; no posting in all bold letters
10. If you're posting Anonymously, please provide a name so you can be addressed properly.

*All mature, sensible, and honest comments are welcome and encouraged. Comments will be filtered by the blog-owner before granting them to be published.